Protective Matte Moisturizer - Tech Pack™
- Vegan / Cruelty Free
- Gender Inclusive / All Skin Tones
- Free US shipping $40+ (USPS)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Keeping your face moisturized and protected from the environment is one of the best ways to battle the unsexy look of old face. Ernest’s Protective Matte Moisturizer makes it simple to feed your face today to protect it from tomorrow.
Made with plant-based ingredients our anti-aging moisturizer contains vitamins A, C & E, the antioxidant benefits of acai, cupuaçu and green tea extracts. However what makes it extra special is our unique matte finish to help control oil and shine.
- Anti-aging, antioxidant complex with ferulic acid, acai, cupuacu & green tea
- Hydrating benefits of jojoba oil and sodium hyaluronate
- Vitamins A, C and E
- Shine and oil control
- Made in USA
- TSA carry-on compliant and travel / gym friendly
- 74ML / 2.5 fl.oz.
All skin types (oily, dry, combination), all skin tones, gender inclusive.
Made to be used daily, both day and night. Gently massage a small amount on face and neck, avoiding the eye area. If using in combination with other products, wait for them to dry and use as the top layer to reduce shininess and give your face a matte finish. If you wear makeup, you can apply over our Protective Matte Moisturizer.
*Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation occurs and persists, consult a physician. Keep this and all skincare products out of reach of children.
• Hate being shiny on camera and in pics? Let Protective Matte Moisturizer come to the rescue.
• Protective Matte Moisturizer is a compatible base layer for foundation and makeup.
• During times of the year when you need extra hydration, pair with a good hyaluronic serum.
• Layer Protective Matte Moisturizer with other products. We recommend using it as the top layer, over any serums, daily sunscreens (which you should definitely be using if you aren’t already) and our 360 Protective Eye Serum. This will help reduce the “shininess” that can result from using serums and sunscreens.
• On the go? Use Protective Matte Moisturizer as a hair pomade in a pinch to tame frizz and style hair.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl–Caprylate/Caprate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ferulic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Menthol, Menthyl Lactate, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Montmorillonite, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phospholipids, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Tetrahydrocurcumin Diacetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Superoxide Dismutase, Chondrus Crispus, Maltodextrin, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dextran Sulfate
*As with all skincare products, read ingredient list carefully to check for potential allergens.